Monday, July 30, 2012

Vitamins That Fight Disease

I take numerous vitamins, oils, supplements and amino acids everyday to ensure good health. I think back to when I used to take 14 prescriptions daily, which never helped my MS and I'm happy I made a healthy lifestyle change.

I take very specific vitamins and supplements daily. This is exactly what I take, I've included links when you click on the image to for where to purchase them. However, you can google what I've suggested and buy them where ever you choose.

            An excellent multi vitamin, check out the nutritional information:         
           
Universal Nutrition
Animal Pak
                                 My secret weapon, I consider essential:
Liquid L-Carnitine
                                        A second essential secret weapon:
L-Lysine 1000mg
                                                         B vitamin:
B - 100 Complex
                                                     
                                                Amino Acid complex:
Dymatize Super Amino
                                             
                                                Whey protein shake:
4 Ever Fit Whey
                                                   
                                                      Flax seed oil:
Natrol Flax Seed Oil
                                                      
                                                  To help fight depression:
   Now Foods L-Tyrosine 
                                               A great secret weapon:
Glutamine

These are the vitamins that work for me. However....you must eat healthy and exercise to defeat MS. Taking these supplements alone will not work!

A link to my post titled How Exercise Fights Multiple Sclerosis
A link to another post, A Secret to Defeating MS

No comments:

Post a Comment