Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feeling Great and The Vitamins that Helped

Thought I'd say...I'm feeling much better! What a sigh of relief...and I haven't even made it to the gym yet. I don't know which of the vitamins is helping me, but it feels nice to have no symptoms again.

When I went to GNC I purchased Dual Action Cleanse (which I bought because of the proprietary blend which contains many natural herbs which detoxify), Chlorofresh Liquid (which contains chlorophyll and cleanses heavy metals from the body), and Echinacea & Goldenseal Liquid (which purifies the lymphatic system). 

I chose liquid when I have the choice because it has a faster delivery and absorption rate than capsule form. This applies to all vitamins and minerals, liquid is always better, and food is even better.

The spray paint I used has a direct effect on my central nervous system. I need to be more careful and make sure I use proper safety equipment when using chemicals to prevent any and all symptoms in the future.

Here's a link so you can make an informed choice to use spray paint with any health conditions you may have.

Link to the beginning of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment