Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feeling Shaky

The past few days I've been anxious and distraught because I feel intermittent tremors and spasticity in my left side. Last week I spray painted a friend's kitchen cupboards and since then have felt intermittent symptoms.

To combat these symptoms I just went to GNC and purchased detox herbal remedies, such as a cleanse, golden seal, dandelion and chloraphyll. These remedies are suppose to remove heavy metals and impurities in my liver, immune system and lymphatic system.

I've already had a dose of the golden seal, dandelion with a protein bar and feel much better already.
I plan on using the rest of my herbs later and for 10 days.

Although I feel fatigued and have tremors I'm still going to the gym later to help continue the detox and purification of my systems in my body.

I will continue to write about my progress as the week continues and further explain the specific products I chose and why.

Here's the link to Part II of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment