Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How to Naturally Boost Progestrone Levels

The past few weeks I've changed what I eat because I have low progesterone levels. I also bought a natural progesterone cream made from wild yams. I can't believe the immediate effects from doing this.

I battle thyroid issues (Hypothyroidism and Battling Your Weight) and because of this I have low progesterone. I could use birth control pills to help, but I can't stand the adverse side effects that come with them. Instead, I have chosen the natural way...eating foods to boost progesterone and using a natural wild yam cream.

Here's a link about how to increase your progesterone levels naturally.

The past few weeks at the gym have been so exciting...I've increased the amount of weight I use in every one of my lifts. I back pressed 100 pounds today! Two weeks ago I could only press 60.

I hit a plateau with lifting weights, which has lasted over a year.

This simple remedy is already helping dramatically. I use the wild yam cream in the morning. I also use curry (which contains turmeric) on my food and eat turkey and eggs almost daily, to help naturally boost my level of progesterone. Here's the link about which foods help progesterone levels.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen it help my frequent, heavy periods.

Fair warning, the yams found in stores, in the United States, are sweet potatoes!

I know it takes two months before your progesterone increases by 20%, but that's okay.

I feel great, I'm lifting more and I'm not dealing with any nasty side effects that prescription medicines would give me.

What more could I ask for?

God I love life! I can't wait to see how much I lift tomorrow.

Although I'm camera shy...I've recorded a video of me, leg pressing 820 pounds! I hope to have it edited and posted tomorrow.

A future post and a MUST READ to RESOLVE progesterone: Resolve Your Progesterone Problems Naturally

Here are a few previous posts of mine: How I Defeated Multiple Sclerosis


To resolve a progesterone problem read a future post, Resolving The Battle Of Exhaustion

How to Fight Depression Naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment