Monday, June 25, 2012

Defeating Multiple Sclerosis: Intro

I'm looking for courage to write what I must, and that requires me to face my demons. To examine my past experiences and share them because I want to let *you* know, "You are not alone."

The only way I can do that, is to let go of my fears, accept my mistakes as experiences and write. You'd think I'd find this easy considering I'm an artist, but this is not. I'm afraid that when I write about my past you will judge me from all of my wrong doings and I guess if you do, you fail to realize my mistakes have become my experiences, which make me unique. I am full of mistakes, and an far from perfect. If I can briefly start to explain my experiences, I may find that future posts will become easier.

I am 33 years old, I've been abused in many ways, by many people, I've been married and divorced, have lived on my own since I was 16, have sole responsibility for my two children, have done drugs legally and illegally, have accomplished almost two Bachelor Degrees (Fine Arts and English), have owned a business, have a real estate license, and of course... I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at 22, had a stem cell transplant at 29, and currently completely healthy (no relapses) for over 4 years!

I will begin proving my story is not an insane rant, but rather an honest telling of  my journey and this is why I provided a link from a local newspaper about the stem cell transplant I received. I hope to not only enlighten you with my journey, but also I want to share with you how I manage to stay happy and healthy everyday, with the use of certain vitamins/ amino acids (I will not sell you), a low stress lifestyle and the medical benefits of exercise. I have researched this information for over 11 years. This is only a beginning...I will continue to furnish the truth publicly...in future writings.

http://poststar.com/news/article_14512671-ff0f-5fb9-8e2d-1ce0e6169380.html

No comments:

Post a Comment