Saturday, September 8, 2012

Emotional Wildfire

I can't believe this semester of school has already begun. It's strange to think that just a few months ago I thought I wouldn't be attending college this semester. I am delighted to say, that I am attending college this semester, stronger than ever, and I am creating art.

Is there anything that feels better than unleashing your imagination, finding your zone, letting go of everything around you and creating the impossible with your hands and your mind? I find peace, serenity, tranquility, inspiration, beauty and awe, in art.

I am embarking on a new journey, everyday. I begin my day, with tons of supplements, a healthy breakfast, and weightlifting. I find eating healthy creates a wholesome goodness at the core of my being and weightlifting provides an inner strength to my mind and body. This beginning to my day, enlightens my soul and invigorates my heart. Why wouldn't I want to begin my day healthy and strong? It's not easy to make myself go to the gym, especially when I'm tired, have so many other things to do, and always experiencing pain, but I have to...or I can't ever make the most of my day.

I have always created art based on the memoirs about my life. I typically abstract these memories and create a piece based on expressive emotion of the event I am retelling.

The next piece I am going to make I am going to do realistically, to emphasize what words cannot express and the heart can only feel. I want people to empathize with my art, and make a web of emotional connections, from one individual to another. For people to understand, they are not alone.  

I want to inspire people with strength and light....and help them look inside of themselves to see their emotions are beautiful, and nothing to be afraid of.

If sharing the traumatic events in my life can truly touch just one soul, and they inspire another, maybe then I can create a wildfire of love, to make this world a better place.

Prior related posts of mine, Inspiration
                                          How I Defeated Multiple Sclerosis
                                          How to Help Pain ans Stress Naturally
                                          Unleashing My Imagination

2 comments:

  1. "If sharing the traumatic events in my life can truly touch just one soul, and they inspire another, maybe then I can create a wildfire of love, to make this world a better place." Love this! Transforming the negative into something workable and maybe even magical is the theme of my blog too.

    Why is this article called Emotional Wildfire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I called this post "Emotional Wildfire" because an actual wildfire is a blazing forest which spreads uncontrollably from tree to tree. I think of my internal fire of emotions igniting a soul and spreading like a forest set a flame, from soul to soul.

      Delete